Career Outcomes Survey Results
Master's Degree in Strategic Public Relations
In March 2009, a survey of the online Masters in Strategic Public Relations students was conducted to gauge their perceptions on how this program is impacting their careers.
- 100% of students agreed that they apply what they learn effectively at work to differentiate themselves from their peers.
- One-third of students already received salary increases within the first year of the program.
- Students networked with respected fellow professionals across the nation including:
Director of Communications
Vice President of Corporate Communications
Public Relations Managers
Management & Employee Communications Managers
US Marine Corps Captains
Public Information Administrator
Students will achieve the following with a Masters in Strategic Public Relations from GW:
- A greater understanding of the public relations field and the issues that impact it
- Confidence in interactions and involvement with clients in the communications field
- Great job contributions and a second career
Click here for Online Public Relations Degree student survey results